Providing Fire Protection for Over Seven Decades
Highly flammable liquids warrant dedicated fire protection wherever they are stored, transported, processed, or dispensed. Our passion for protection drives us to create solutions to help safeguard your people, vessels, and operations throughout the supply chain. With our experience, knowledge, and the industry’s broadest portfolio of foam products, we can help you meet your fire and vapour suppression needs.
Leading Industry Standards
Third-party tested and approved solutions (UL, FM, IMO, ICAO, etc.) for an array of fuel types and hazards.
Let our experienced technical service team tailor a solution for your unique fire protection challenges.
Flexible, Mobile Capability
Increase your firefighting effectiveness with mobile solutions.
We offer a wide range of fire detection products from our broad portfolio of brands to meet specific customer needs globally.
We produce a variety of high-performance foam concentrates.
- Foam for suppression of hydrocarbon, polar solvent, and Class A fires and vapors
- Advanced research, technical service, global manufacturing, and logistics
Fixed System Equipment
A comprehensive range of equipment for storing, proportioning, and discharging firefighting foam.
- Standardized and custom systems for an array of challenging hazards
- Includes Hi-Ex generators, bladder tanks, monitors, and more
Large Mobile Response Equipment
We offer a range of class-leading response equipment.
- High-volume water pumps
- Large trailer-and skid-mounted monitor packages
- Mobile equipment and companion foam concentrates
Portable Response Equipment
Mobilize the capabilities of foam directly to the front line.
- Foam trailers, carts, and portable Hi-Ex foam generators
- Handline eductors and nozzles
- A variety of foam concentrates
Services and Incident Response
We help shape response tactics, equipment, advanced crisis control, and mitigation protocols.
- World-renowned firefighting team with decades of experience
- Site-specific hazard assessment
- Customized fire and hazard protection
High Expansion Foam Test Protocol
High expansion foam systems offer fire protection to Class A and Class B storage facilities as well as aircraft hangers. Efficiency of these high expansion foam systems are verified through various test protocols. However, selecting the most appropriate high-expansion foam test protocol helps safeguard property and business efficiently, while minimising the fire damage.